How Retail Traders suffer in ZERODHA

Day by day its becoming worst. Many bugs are there in kite applications , many time order change quit difficult. We needs to try many times to place the order.


Placed a buy order. Immediately cancelled, realised some mistake.kite app said your order has been cancelled.I refreshed it says order placed.when I tried to square off with minimum loss it said we’re having troubles with order. Please wait. Lost 70% capital.


I had such major issues that I can't even tell.... These People should realise that people's money is on stake...In my account I saw 8000 positive and closed in 4600 negative and then in 2 30 my order didn't got even exited

sometime i feel is some terrorist organisation... They r here to kill the trader community and weaken indian economy...

Click the Link to get more updates: https://twitter.com/Stockengg/status/1167035800703258624?s=19


Scan the QR Code below:



Comments